Sunday, November 6, 2011

I need some advice please? Does this guy like me?

We are both 19, so we met last semester abd it off! We hanged our all the time, and texted everyday. We started to be FWB which was a horrible idea which I know. Pls dont criticize I know. So ever since we started that, at first he was so excited to hang out and always blew me off last minute. We started school this week, and it went better. Long story short, we had plans yesterday night (Saturday) and it was all set. He canceled me again last minute via text that he had to paint something at his relatives place. I asked him to call because I hate text messaging. He said he will at 8pm, he texted saying again how sorry he was and how much work he had to do. He told me before that he hates painting so I can't comprehend Wht he would ditch me for painting. I was harsh telling Him that I'm offended thar you blew me off and you can find one min to call. Then he told me that he'll see me when he can and he's not ditching me and well chill soon. I was still mad so I said all is good but I'm nonchalant to continue. So then he said sorry bye. A few hours went by so I thought maybe I was too harsh. I Texted him saying that I understand the family thing and I'm sorry that I was harsh and overreacted. He texted me that it was no biggie, and he was still painting or whatever. Today I asked him if we can hang out since he blew me off yesterday. He texted me a whole long story saying "I feel like an letting you down again today. I honestly can't and I would love to see you too and hang out. My schedule is screwed up, andI am very sorry. I am not avoiding you, I swear and don't take it to offence". That is what he told me, so I told him it's okay, and sorry that I asked and I'll just see ya at school. Then he told me how sorry he was again, and told me not to be offended, and he'll make it up to me. I just feel stupid liking him because he always blows me off, I didn't want to make a big deal again today since I did yesterday.. I feel kinda rejected, or I don't know. I feel hurt, and I like him but I don't think he's that into me. Help please?

No comments:

Post a Comment