Sunday, November 6, 2011

Am I doing the right thing by Cutting Off Contact and NEVER LOOKING BACK?

Brief story, met a guy around 10 months ago, we gelled right from the start we were like best friends as well as seeing each other. We bonded very very well especially on a intellectual levels we would be up all night talking for hours. But discovered this guy is a clic commitment phobic that finds a relationship a severe threat to his freedom and says that he just isnt ready to settle down yet for his own reasons. I of course wanted a relationship and he suggested that we take a step back and remain only friends (without ) as he couldnt give me a relationship or any commitments at this present time. He said he feels that I am a very articulate, intellegent, good looking girl with a heart of gold, and that if he was looking I would be the one, but just isnt looking for a relationsip at this stage. I said that I felt we should go our seperate ways, I didnt see him for 2 months and then went and saw him over the weekend as he told me to come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment