Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cant take this anymore need some help!?

ok i've been talking to this wonderful guy for 6 months i've known him for 3 years though but we just started talking romantically i know this is meant to be i've felt it for the longest time but theres a problem i've never met one friend of his that actually is a "friend" to him behind his back they try to talk to me and send me pics. it really bothers me bcuz these are the guys that he treats better than me and he doest even know what they do behind his back. when we're alone he's the best but he's so easily pressured by his friends to leave me and chill with them. i know he loves me but the thing is he doest really know how to act around me cuz he never really had a girlfriend before and his friends have always had girls so i thin k he tries to act like them and get advice from them about me cuz he's a little insecure. i love him just the way he is. i dont want anyone else and i dont want to start trouble by telling him about his friends. what should i do and tell im so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment