Monday, November 7, 2011

What is Haymarket Baptist Church like?

I live in the Haymarket VA area, and I'm currently looking for a new church home. I haven't been to church in awhile and I'm starting to get back to my Godly roots. I came across the Haymarket Baptist Church on the net and I had some questions about it. I checked the website for more info, but it's pretty general. It has info on the history, the service schedule and the missions throughout the church, but It doesn't have any info or visuals on the size of the building, the people in the ministry, or the diversity of the congregation. I'm an African American male, and I'd prefer not to go to a segregated church but at the same time I don't wanna stand out or feel unwelcomed for being one of the few minorities in the congregation. Can anyone give me more info about the church then what it's giving me on the website?

No comments:

Post a Comment