Monday, November 7, 2011

A question regarding abortion, spirits, and hauntings.?

During church services this morning our pastor gave a sermon about abortion. He said that because the babies are not properly baptised they cannot enter The Kingdom of Heaven. That of course is a given. However what he went on to say afterwords left a lot of the congregation scratching their heads. He spoke of the unclean spirits of the unsaved babies haunting the wombs of their promiscuous mothers as punishment from God. I don't like to question my pastor, but this doesn't seem biblically sound to me. It'd seem obvious that the souls of the aborted babies would go strait to hell rather than hang around and torment the harlots as "ghosts" in their wombs? Perhaps I misunderstood him. If not, I'm curious if these spirits haunt them until they repent, or haunt them regardless until the end of their earthly lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment