Saturday, November 5, 2011

After Clottey, Arum STILL insists on pushing BS fights down our throats!!!?

Now you all are starting to see what I have been saying for years . Manny is not an all time great fighter he is an all time protected fighter. This is not about race to me it is about the sport of boxing the best should fight the best. Let me give you some back ground on my self I was asked in a tournament who I wanted to fight next I was shocked at this question I told the promoters I did not care because to win it I would have to beat all of them any way guess what I lots on a bad decision never looked back on my decision fight this guy it was a great fight and I had more fun in that fight than in any other fight in my life. What I am saying is good fighters don't care who they fight but if someone is standing in the way of a great fighter we want them even at the cost of losing, Manny does not have that mind set he hides behind his managements skirt. You mention some really good fighters but I could give you three more names that could Kill Manny one is Lamont Peterson, another is Kindell Holt.

No comments:

Post a Comment